Bloom Digital Media
Based in Peterborough and Toronto, Canada
You’re the newest resident at Ye OLDE retirement community, where you’ll meet a cast of sexy seniors who are all dying (not literally) to meet you. It’s a lot like summer camp, but with orthopedic shoes, bridge clubs, and more jell-o. It’s an adjustment as you settle in, but who knows: maybe these will turn out to be the best years of your life! Later Daters makes the bold claim that adventure, passion, and transformation are not experiences reserved for the young. The game challenges ageism and suggests growing old is the purest human experience - one that can teach us poignant lessons about our capacity for love.
The game will be released in two bundles: Ep 1-3 in April 2020 and Ep 4-7 as paid DLC on October 29th. Players can purchase episode bundles individually or buy the full game when it is released in full.
- Play as a sexy senior! Customize your look, name, romance history, and gender;
- Have some intimate adventures that deal with mortality, vulnerability, and getting some action;
- Enjoy LGBTQ inclusive romance and poly relationship options;
- Pick your favorite companion creature, a cat, a dog... Or a robot?
- Date and flirt with eight fetching residents of ye OLDE.
- Each episode represents approximately 1 hour of gameplay.
Part 2: Trailer YouTube
Part 1: Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "There is a fair amount of bittersweetness to the game; after all, there’s a lot of personal history: love won and lost, and experiences wrapped around a person’s lifetime. You’ll learn each character’s own stories along with your own as you play as the protagonist who just moved to a retirement community on your doctor’s orders. But there’s also a warmth and humor that comes through as Later Daters illustrates that even the golden years can be some of the best of your life. Love is not just for the young, after all. And how can you resist a game that describes itself as full of “sexy seniors”?"
- Kelly Knox, The Nerdist
- "But what's seriously special about Later Daters isn't just a really good theme tune. It's the fact that it manages to deal with such a breadth of topics in under an hour. It's refreshing to see just how inclusive it is... So much happens in your first three days at Ye OLDE that it's more than easy to get swept up in the story."
- Sam Loveridge, GamesRadar+
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Additional LinksLater Daters is supported by:
The Wings Fund: https://wingsfund.me/
Ontario Creates: https://ontariocreates.ca/
About Bloom Digital Media
Lose yourself in great games. Find yourself in stories that matter.
More information on Bloom Digital Media, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Later Daters Credits
Marketing and Project Manager